Release Notes v4.0
Rulesets in Spark
- Implementation of the HyperCube alogrithm in Spark.
- Learnings are now available with spark.
- Ruleset cumulative coverage for minimized rulesets.
- Creation of wordsets, manually or extracted from a dataset.
- Edit wordsets.
- Enrich the dataset with wordset.
- Wordsets visualization.
- User can be authenticated using Active Directory.
- HyperCube is now running on predix platform.
- All the HyperCube documentation and release notes are online.
- It's now possible to access the doc from HyperCube.
- Integration of new countries in the working days calendar.
- Constraints on continuous variables can use different brackets.
- Add different themes in HyperCube.
- Partial migration to material design.
- New toasts for user messages.
- Send rules is fixed on every page (map, rule builder and grid).